Safeguard your future and your wishes with
effective superannuation and estate planning.
Protecting your superannuation is crucial when it comes to planning for your future. It’s also crucial to ensure your estate wishes are properly documented to
Like succession planning, estate planning is an emotional process for all parties. Decisions facilitated by an understanding and considerate professional can greatly improve the success of your estate’s transfer according to your wishes.
We work with you to:
- Complete and lodge your super fund’s annual accounts and tax return.
- Understand and document your estate planning wishes.
- Establish a superannuation fund if necessary.
Maximisebenefits and minimisetax through opportunities to contribute to, or withdraw from, your superannuation.
- Facilitate discussions around your estate planning wishes.
- Ensure annual accounts and tax returns support your estate plan by correctly reflecting loans, asset ownership and how family members receive income and distributions.
- Advise on communicating your wishes to your family.
- Advise on the often complex area of estate planning around your business.
- Conduct periodic reviews of your estate plan to ensure it reflects any changes in circumstances.