Safeguard your future and your wishes with
effective superannuation and estate planning.
Protecting your superannuation is crucial when it comes to planning for your future. It’s also crucial to ensure your estate wishes are properly documented to
Like succession planning, estate planning is an emotional process for all parties. Decisions facilitated by an understanding and considerate professional can greatly improve the success of your estate’s transfer according to your wishes.
We work with you to:
- Complete and lodge your super fund’s annual accounts and tax return.
- Understand and document your estate planning wishes.
- Establish a superannuation fund if necessary.
Maximisebenefits and minimisetax through opportunities to contribute to, or withdraw from, your superannuation.
- Advise on the different investments you can make via your self-managed superannuation fund such as property, shares or other unlisted investments.
- Facilitate discussions around your estate planning wishes.
- Ensure annual accounts and tax returns support your estate plan by correctly reflecting loans, asset ownership and how family members receive income and distributions.
- Advise on communicating your wishes to your family.
- Advise on the often complex area of estate planning around your business.
- Conduct periodic reviews of your estate plan to ensure it reflects any changes in circumstances.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self-managed superannuation funds, GENFOCUS has chosen to be
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self-managed superannuation fund advice are:
Melissa Cabban – Authorised Representative No 000461025
Cassandra McMahon – Authorised Representative No 001271407
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
Read our Financial Services Guide