Safeguard your superannuation and retirement by ensuring your Self-Managed Superfund is compliant.
Protecting your superannuation is crucial when it comes to planning for your future. Our in-house superannuation and estate planning expert, Cassandra McMahon, can work with you to ensure that your self-managed superannuation fund
People choose a self-managed superfund for a number of reasons including the ability to have greater influence over how your superannuation is invested for the future. Whether you work with a financial planner, investment advisor or manage your investment strategy yourself we can ensure that your fund is supported by competitively priced and effective compliance.
We work with you to:
- Complete and lodge your super fund’s annual accounts and tax return.
- Assist you with understanding the records you need to keep for your SMSF.
- Prepare documentation for commencing pensions and making withdrawals from your fund.
- We can assist you in establishing a self-managed superannuation fund.
- We can advise on contribution limits and whether you are able to withdraw benefits.
- We can collaborate with your estate lawyer so your superannuation documentation links in with your estate planning.