Identify, evaluate and mitigate risks to control the
We know our clients don’t particularly enjoy discussing risk! But, risk management is important, and here’s why. As your business grows so too does its value, and in times of comfortable trading, it’s easy to overlook possible personal and financial impact should something go wrong with your business.
We often see business owners continue to operate as they did when they founded their businesses many years ago, exposing them to risks. Preparing a business plan on a regular basis equips you to deal with events such as an unexpected threat from a third party, supplier issues, customer attrition or the loss of key people.
While it’s not possible to eliminate them all, there are benefits to doing what you can to mitigate risks and control the impact of unforseen events.
We work with you to:
- Conduct a risk review of your business and personal situations
Gain peace of mind with a thorough review of your business systems and practices.
- Tighten documentation procedures, communication and record-keeping
Ensure your documentation is robust through effective processes.
- Set up appropriate legal and tax structures and compliance procedures
Establish systems to ensure you lodge your annual returns on time and that you have appropriate legal and tax structures in place to minimise tax and risk.
- Review the corporate governance practices within your business
- Segregate risk between your business and personal assets
- Mitigate threats and maximise business opportunities